Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Face Personality Project- Andrew Rosenberg

Andrew Rosenberg
F/CE
Mrs. Kuehl
February 4, 2010
Personality Project
In my family I have many important people and friends. First of all I have a family of five. I have a mom, a dad, two sisters and also myself. Both of my sisters have been with me since the day I have been born, and we are extremely close. Everything I do always relates to my family because we are so close. Besides that I also have two dogs, one named Jade and one named Jasmine, who are both Shetland Sheepdogs. Also a tradition I have with my family is going up north ever Labor Day to spend time with all of our cousins and relatives.
I have loads of inherited traits from my parents. First of all my dad is around like 6 foot 4 which is where I get my height from. Also my mom has blue eyes, and I got them from her which I think is really significant. Now besides that I get most of my strength from my dad, because he was extremely strong back when he was my age, so that’s the reason why. Now other than that I also have brownish blonde hair from my mom too. Even though those seem like quite a few inherited features, I have many more interesting things about me
Well.. My outer appearance has to do with a lot of brand names and clothes too. I absolutely love wearing jeans and some kind of a graphic tee, usually from American Eagle. If someone were to look into my room, they would see that I mostly of things from Oakley, American Eagle, DC, and Abercrombie. Basically the only thing I ever wear are those things, but I have to say American Eagle’s jeans are my favorite. That is only a little bit of my outer appearance, but there is so much more to me!
As many people know, I have quite a few inherited traits from my parents. I am a righty, and I have been this ever since the day I was born. The reason being is because my dad was and still is a righty, and I inherited it from him. Also I have kind of darkish tan skin which I get from my mom’s dad. If I’m in the sun and it’s extremely hot out I will get completely brown in around 3-4 hours, and that’s how fast I tan because of the skin I have. Another trait I have inherited was 20/20 vision from my mom, and I have probably the best vision in my family that sometimes my parents will call me eagle eye because I can see so many things!
Another thing to know about me is I have so many social things I like to do, and I also have a role model. For some reason I would have to say Christofer Drew is a role model, because all of his songs are so true, and everything about them makes me want to be like that someday. Also I love to play sports such as football and wrestling. Football let’s me be with all of my friends and work as a team and try my hardest, and it just entertains me. Wrestling however, on the other hand helps me become a lot stronger and is quite fun because it makes everyone able to get together and catch up and have a bunch of fun. Taking that in to mind, I also have a lot of skills and abilities.
During my whole life, I have been good and bad at many things, but there are sooo many skills and abilities that I have. I’m pretty good at baseball since I’ve been playing it ever since back in around first grade, I just absolutely love it. Also I love football and am good at it too. I have played Wide Receiver and Cornerback for football, but for some reason I like defense a lot more than offense. Beyond that, I am good and love playing all sports for Pewaukee because I’m not only good at them, but they give me something to do and make me feel good.
In my future I plan to become a mechanical engineer. Everything I do in school could relate to it because I’m good in math, good at science, and even good at the Robotics class. In my future I also would like to go to an engineering college like Milwaukee School of Engineering. Besides that I would love to start a family someday. The reason is because it would be fun to raise kids and teach them everything I’ve learned in my life, because they would learn so much, and not only that but it would give me something to do when my future wife is not home.
Everyday I absolutely love to eat, even though some of the stuff I eat isn’t so healthy for me I still manage to stay skinny. Usually when I eat with my family I eat around 6:30 every day. One of my favorite places to eat that is actually halfway decent is subway, and for some reason I just love their food! I’d have to say the same about Sonic, but not only is Sonic tasty but it is so unique! Whenever someone walks up their they will see how unique it is, because it is so old style! One of my favorite fancy places to eat is Jake’s Steakhouse though, because it is so tasty and they have the best steaks anybody could ever imagine.
In my life, I still have many fears and pet peeves. Whenever I see death or even hear about death, it freaks me out because I just can’t imagine someone I love or even just someone I know dying, because it breaks my heart. Another thing that makes me extremely nervous would have to be tests. I just can’t stand them.. Everything about them makes me frustrated. Now lastly there is one thing that can make me quite a bit sad sometimes, which is music. Whenever I’m stressed out and somehow I hear sad music or start listening to it, it makes me so sad and makes me think things through more.
Also in my life, there aren’t just things that make me sad and nervous, but I have some favorites too. I absolutely love the summertime because it’s a time to catch up with friends and it’s so warm it makes me want to live in the summer my whole life. My absolute favorite band would by far have to be nevershoutnever because everything about him is amazing, and his music is insane about how true it is. Lastly my favorite color is blue, if love everything that’s blue for some reason that I don’t know! If I were to choose anything, I just always look for what’s either blue and sometimes red. I also have a lot of favorite foods such as steak and burgers too!
Lastly there are some emotions and feelings that I tend to release when some things happen. Whenever someone dies I will no matter what bawl because I can’t take it in. It’s so hard when I’ve spent my whole life with someone and then in a second they’re just gone like that.. Also whenever I see someone get bullied I get super mad, because it is completely the wrong thing to do. Bullying is not something that makes people cool, just seem like idiots. Lastly the thing about me that not many guys do is I will actually let out and show my emotions, and it doesn’t mean I’m a wuss it’s just the way I am.
In my life I have went through so many life changing experiences. When I was born, many things happened. My family came closer because there was about a 10% chance of me living due to health condition called Beta Strep. Thankfully I am still here today though! Also a life experience I have had was going to Mexico, which I have been to more than 7 times now! Mexico is a place I have so much fun and get to enjoy myself for a week. But lastly.. there is one life experience that shines through the most. A few years ago, my great Grandpa ended up dying, and I learned so much from him and ever since he died the stuff he taught me has helped me in my everyday life.
As I made this project, I had so much fun with it. I was able to explain what goes on in my life and explain everything about me. Not only was I able to do that, but I didn’t get bored at all! I was completely entertained and it made me look more at what goes on in my life. I would consider doing this for any other classes because it is one of the times I have actually enjoyed myself when I wrote an essay.



No comments:

Post a Comment