Thursday, February 4, 2010

Personality Project
Abby Tucker

My Family
In my slide I put a picture of a family of four. In my family there is my mom, Annette a dad, Lance a sister, McKenna and me. My family spends a lot of time together, and we are loving people. I put a picture of a dog and a cat because we have a Maltese dog Roxy and two cats Salty and Hermione. Our pets are very nice to each other they rarely chase each other. I put a picture of a Christmas tree because every Christmas my Nana is the “Santa” and she gets to pass out the presents to everyone.

Inherited Features
I have a picture of a grey eye because I have hazel eyes just like my Dad. My Dad and I are the only people in my whole family who have hazel eyes. I have a picture of me with an arrow pointing to my hair because I have brown hair. My Dad and my cousins all have brown hair in my family. My hair gets a light brown in the summer and gets darker in the winter. In the slide I put a picture of a short girl with a bracket saying 5’ 2”. I am one of the shortest in my family except for my sister and a few of my cousins. I get my height from my mom’s side of the family because my mom is 5’ 3” and my grandma is 5’1”.

Outer Appearance
On the slide there is a picture of the logo of American Eagle because that is my favorite store to shop at. Every time I go to the mall that is the first store I go to. On the power point I put a picture of jeans because I wear jeans almost every day. My favorite jeans are from PacSun. On the slide there is a picture of Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly shampoo because that is my favorite shampoo and I use it every day. I couldn’t live a week without that shampoo and its other hair products.

Inherited Traits
I am a very lucky person because I don’t have any allergies. I am not allergic to anything. I get this from my mom because she is also isn’t allergic to anything. My Dad is allergic to everything outside and all animals that shed. I am also very lucky because I don’t have glasses or contacts. I have no idea where I get that from because both my parents and sister have glasses, and many other family members. I am glad that I didn’t get that gene. On the power point I put a picture of right hand because on my mom’s side of the family I am the only right handed person and on my dad’s side everyone is right handed except my sister.

Social Behavior
On the power point I put a picture of me and my friends because every single weekend I hang out with my friends. I basically live at all my friends house, I am never home. The word vacation means that every other year my family and I go somewhere. Recently we have been going to Hawaii, and other tropical places with other family members. Marcus theatres was put into my power point because I love to go to movies with my friends. They are so much fun to go and hang out with friends at.

Talents, Skills, Abilities
I put a volleyball on there because I love to play volleyball. It is my favorite sport and I wish I could play it every day. The crayons stand for coloring and drawing. I love doing both of those things but I am not good at drawing at all, but I still enjoy it. The room with the furniture on the power point means that I love doing interior designing. I have always enjoyed doing that for a long time.



Future Plans
The picture of the FBI logo means that I when I get out of college I want to become a behavioral analysis for the FBI. I always watch shows like Criminal Minds that have to do with behavioral analysis jobs and it looks very interesting to me. The wedding rings stand for marriage. When I get older I really want to get married and have kids. That’s also what the family picture stands for.

Eating Habits
The picture of the seafood with the “X” through it means that I absolutely hate all seafood. I refuse to eat any type of it. The plate of Chinese food stands for that I love Chinese food. Whenever I get the chance I would choose it over all other foods. The goldfish is on there because me and all my friends eat a ton of goldfish because it is our life. Whenever I go to a friend’s house I eat goldfish. The picture of Buffalo Wild Wings is on my power point because I love that restaurant. It is my favorite restaurant, I wish I could eat there more often.

Fears and Pet Peeves
On the power point I put a picture of a clown because I am really scared of clowns. Ever since I could remember I have always been frightened by them. The picture with the test and the pencil means that I get very nervous when we have a huge test coming up. I get very paranoid and I start second guessing myself. The spider picture symbolizes that I am deathly afraid of spiders. I absolutely hate spiders , they disgust me and I just freak out when I see them. Finally the picture where is says interrupting, means that whenever someone interrupts me or interrupts someone else I get very mad. That is one of my biggest pet peeves.

Favorites
The picture of the beach in the upper right hand corner is a picture of Hawaii. I put that picture on because Hawaii was my favorite vacation, it was so much fun. I went in November in 2009. The box of orange means that orange is my favorite color. I am the only person I know of that likes the color orange. The number “14” on my power point stands for my favorite number. 14 has always been my favorite number, because I was born on January 14. The “forever summer” picture is symbolizing my favorite season which is summer. I love summer so much because I can hang out with my friends all day.

Emotions & Feelings
The word “Liars” on my power point means a lot. I absolutely hate when people lie to me and I know it or even if I don’t know. That really makes me so mad, I just want to go up to them and say why did you have to lie to my face? Then the picture of friends fighting with an “X” over makes means that I get really sad when my friends fight or if I’m fighting with friends. I never like to fight them because they are always there for me, whenever I need them. The picture with Abbey, Becky and me symbolizes that they are my best friends and I love hanging out with them. If I could live with them I would.

Life Experiences
The little baby in the right corner symbolizes that when I was 3 my parents had a little baby girl and I got a new sister. At first I was jealous but now we are nice to each other but we fight here and there. The picture of Wisconsin with the shaded red Waukesha county picture means that I have lived in that county for my whole life. I used to live in Waukesha before I moved to Pewaukee. Finally the picture of Castaway Kay represents that I travel a lot, and that we always go on a cruise and go to Disney’s private island.
Conclusion
I really enjoyed doing this project. It was a lot of fun to put all the pictures together. The only thing I didn’t like was writing this essay. I would recommend this project next year, and I think that they would really like it.







No comments:

Post a Comment