Friday, February 5, 2010

Paragraphs by Joseph!

Personality Project
Dear reader,

I was told to make a personality project on any resource on my computer so I chose to do it in PowerPoint. I used 10 main to tell you about and put pictures describing that trait into the presentation. The categories are Features, Appearance, Traits, Behavior, Talents and Skills, Family, Eating habits, Fears, Favorites, and Emotions. The first item I will tell you about is Features. For features, the pictures were brown eyes, Male, and blonde/brown hair. To me these were the most important for features. Another item is Appearance. The photos were a Hooded sweatshirt because I really like wearing those, the NIKE logo because I love their shoes and sportswear, and Abercrombie Cologne because it smells very good. The third group of pictures were for traits. I am a man, I have 20/20 vision and I am right handed. There are also more topics to write about like Behavior. My behavior is influenced by Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, my IPod Touch and my Xbox 360. Those are important but there are also some that are more important like Talents, Skills, and Abilities. I do not play an instrument, and I play basketball and football. I can also talk about my family. I had a picture of 4 kids because there are 4 kids in my family. (3 boys and 1 girl) I have no pets in my house and I live with my mom and dad. I love eatin’. My brothas go to Popeys for the fried chicken, we all love Kool-aid, watermelon too, and also that purple stuff. Now that is good. I am afraid of clowns, mad llamas and alpacas, and also ghosts. I have many favorites, but I will name 3. I like pizza as my favorite food, my favorite game is MW2 and my favorite thing to do otherwise is to play around on my IPod touch. My emotions are finally the most important. I am happy 99 percent of the time, I love to be funny and also like to have a lot of fun. This personality project was very fun because it was creative. I have never did such a fun project this year. I recommend this for many years to come.
Sincerely,
Joe Henderson

1 comment: