Friday, February 5, 2010




Parker Brey
B1
February 5, 2010
Personality Project
Family:
On The slide for my family I had three pictures. One picture was of a dog, the dog is a schnoodle. A mix of a poodle and a schnauzer, same type of dog mine is. Another picture was five stick figures, one dad, one mom, two brothers, and a sister. Same as my family. The last picture was a giant ruler standing up with an arrow pointed to the 6’ 4. That stands for my family is very tall.
Inherited Features:
For my inherited features I also put up three pictures. One picture was a brown eye, I have very dark eyes that I get from my dad. I also get a big chin from my dad that is my other picture. My height I get from my dad too. That is why I put a picture of a tall person and a short person and put me in the middle at 6 foot 2 inches.
Outer Appearance:
For the outer appearance I have pictures of clothes I like to wear and brands I like. The Jordan shoes stand for my basketball shoes, those are the exact shoes I wear during basketball. The Nike brand is my favorite brand, I wear at least one Nike thing or more a day. I also put up shorts, I love wearing shorts. I hate jeans and sweatpants so I wear shorts almost every day I can.
Inherited Traits:
I have a picture of a right hand. Which stands for I am right handed. I also have a picture of a horse and hay next to it and him coughing saying Hay Fever. I only have one allergy, and that is Hay Fever which I get from my mom because she has it too. I also wear contacts. Well I am supposed to but I don’t. My mom also has bad eye sight.
Social Behavior:
I am very social. I am always playing Modern Warfare 2 with friends on Xbox Live. I also go to every Pewaukee Pirates’ basketball games that I can go to, boys or girls. One of my biggest role models is Kobe Bryant. I love the way he plays basketball, and him outside of basketball. He has respect for others and his style of play is one of the best in the NBA.
Talents, Skills and Abilities:
One of my favorite talents to skills I have is playing basketball. I am very good at basketball. One of my other skills is playing Xbox. I am pure legend. One of my abilities is not being flexible at all. I need to work on that tho.
Future Plans:
One of my future plans is to go to UCLA. I love Los Angles and I would love to go there. I would Major in something sports related. Another goal is to graduate from there. I would want to work on one of the Sport Centers sport shows.
Eating Habits:
I eat like there is no tomorrow. My favorite place to eat is Buffalo Wild Wings, I could eat there all day long if I could. I love everything on the menu. My favorite drink is Diet Coke, or Coca-Cola. One of my family’s favorite meals to make is taco soup. I hate it.
Fears and Pet Peeves:
One of my biggest fears is to break a bone. I have never done it before and it looks like it hurts a lot. So I plan on not doing that any time soon. I also hate close games with a little bit of time left. And one of my biggest times of getting nervous is right before a big game.
Favorites:
My favorite movie of all time is Coach Carter, a great basketball movie. If I cannot eat at buffalo wild wings, I will probably be eating microwavable meals. My favorite player in the NBA is Kobe Bryant. And the Background color is blue because that is my favorite color.
Emotions and Feelings
One of the only things that get me really mad is dumb questions, that people know that answer to. Something that makes me happy is when I make a shot. And one thing that makes me sad/mad is losing. I hate to lose or be wrong about anything.
Life Experiences:
Some of my favorite life experiences is winning championships at tournaments I have gone to since 5th grade. I have gone to the USC football game and watched some of the best players in the NFL today and were the best players in the NCAA at the time. But one of my biggest life experiences was winning MVP in the rec tournaments in 6th grade.

I liked this project a lot. It was fun and I got to see some of the things about me that I would usually thing about. There wasn’t anything I would change about this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment