Friday, February 5, 2010

Personality Project-Eric Collins



Personality Project Essay
Eric Collins

For this project I had to find pictures that described parts of me such as my family, things I enjoy, fears, and more. I am going to explain my choices of my pictures for my personality project. My first category was My Family. For this category I chose pictures of Florida and Mexico. My family goes somewhere warm every year over spring break. I also put a picture of a fish, we have a pet fish at my house and his name is Fred. The sports fan picture is because my family is very athletic and we love to watch and play all sports. We also like to spend time with each other and go to movies or play games with each other, this is why I have a movie theatre picture.
The second category was Inherited Features. I have a picture of brown eyes. I got my brown eyes from my dad. I got my freckles from my mom so that is why I have freckles. Both my parents are tall so that is where I got my height. The next category is my outer appearance, this is why I have a Nike sign. I like Nike clothing and Nike shoes that is also have why I have Nike Hypermax’s. I use Menz shampoo that is why I have shampoo bottle on my project.
My inherited Traits are that I am right handed. That is why there is a golden right hand on the power point. I also have allergies, this is why I have someone sneezing on my project. My mom and my dad have glasses and I don’t have glasses. The next category is Social Behavior. I like playing outside with friends playing sports, such as basketball, baseball, and football. This is why I have Kobe on my project. I want to be like him in a way that I am good at basketball, not his other life. I have an X-Box on my project because I like playing video games against friends.
The next category is talents, skills, and abilities. I have basketballs, baseballs, footballs, and things related for sports for my project because I love sports. I put an X through music because I don’t play music on a instrument. I have a remote control car on it because I like to race remote cars, boats, and planes around at the park near my house in the summer time. My future plans are to become a physical therapist. I want to do this because I was in physical therapy before and it looked fun. I want to go to UW Wisconsin College and that is why I have my Wisconsin sign. I also want to get married and have kids that is why I have a family on my project.
My eating habits are that I love pizza and tacos. That is why I have pizza and tacos on my -project. My favorite fast food restaurant is cousins subs. It is healthy and I like the food there so it is good for me. My fears are that I am afraid of heights that is why I have a sky scraper on the power point. I have a pet peeve it is dirty. I like everything clean and I like it when people do their own dishes.
My favorite color is blue and my favorite school subject is math, I enjoy math more than I did when I was younger. My favorite number is 12 because it Is my number for everything but soccer. My soccer number is 17 but I like 12 better. My favorite holiday is Christmas. I like this because this is when everyone from my family can make it to my house for a big party it is really fun. What makes me happy is spending time with friends and family and having a good time. What also makes be happy is playing sports, every time I play sports I have a good time with my friends. What makes me frustrated is homework and things I need to do.
My life experiences are that I have been in a lot in tournaments for my sports, basketball, soccer, and baseball. I have won a lot of tournament and league games. Therefore I have won a lot of trophies and medals ,I am very proud of all of them. I have also lived in Pewaukee my whole life. I have a cross on my project because I was baptized when I was a baby and I will be confirmed in a year. These are my explanations of the pictures I used for my personality project.
For this project I had a fun time finding pictures and making a power point of my personality. I think that this was a good project to have to get to know your peers a little more. I would definitely recommend this project again for the next year students, it was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment