Thursday, February 4, 2010

Personality Project. Julia L B1













My family if very loud. We talk load, especially my dad in on the phone for work. My family has a lot of height. My dad side of the family has the most, my dad is the shortest and he is 6’4. The tallest one in my dad’s family is 6’8 , that is his brothers. But me and my sister and very outspoken at each other. And my mom is always nice about it and always tied to stop our fights. My family is very special.
I am a mixed of both of my mom and dad. This is the sum of what I look like though. I have blue eyes, and dirty blonde hair, I have good height and I am about 5’7. I am allergic to short hair dogs that shed as well. I have the a circle, I get my light blue eyes from my mom and my grandma, and my dad has the blue eye trait from his dad. I get my height from my mom and dad. My dad is 6’4 and my mom is 5’10. So that is I get all of my height. My family is mostly tall.
On my outer appearance shows my personality. My shirts are usually bright . I wear a lot of Nollie, Roxy, and billabong. Those shirts are bright and colorful, just like my personality. I always wear these earrings I got from American eagle as we. They have fake diamonds and they are circle. I wear the everyday. My outer appearance shows me well.
I have inherited traits from both of my parents. I am allergic short hair dogs. Just like my dad, I get a bad reaction. But from my mom I have 20/20 eye vision. I can see as good as a cat. Both of my parents are right handed so I am also, and I have pale skin just like my dad unfriendly. I am a mixture of my parents.
I have a lot of social behaviors. I love basketball and volleyball. This year is the last year for select basketball. I am going to ball my eyes out at my banquet. Volleyball isn’t as important but I still love it. I also communicate on facebook with all my friends. It is how I keep up in life. Kevin Garnett is also my role model. I love him to death and to me he will always be my favorite basketball player.
Next is talented, and skills I have. I have 4 major things that I am good at. 1, I am a good drawler. I have been drawling since I was little. I inherited that skill form my dad. My favorite and the best pictures I can draw are portraits. The 2nd picture is a picture of a saxophone. I started playing the saxophone in 5th grade. Even though I am not the best at it I still like to play it, but I probably won’t next year. 3, is a picture of volleyball. I have always like volleyball. My sister is the one who got me started. I always practice with her and wish I would be on a team someday and now I am. That is why I have the Midwest penguins club logo on it. And finally the picture of a basketball, I have been\n doing basketball since I was in 3rd grade. It has always been there for me when other things haven’t. It’s kind of like my security blanket. I love passing time with the things I love to do and am prod of.
Inside
When I am older I have a lot of future plans. When I am older I want to become a professional volleyball player that is why I have the USA women spiking the volleyball. I always love volleyball, and my dad played for Penn state on a half scholar ship. The next picture is a picture of the UCLA logo. When I am older that is the collage I want to go to so badly. I is located in Los Angeles California. Also that is were I want to live when I am older. That is were the picture of the city comes in. I want to move there and become a fashion designer. That is one of my dream jobs. That is why I put that drawling of a person standing. And lastly I have a picture of bride and grooms feet. I want to get married when I am older and have kids. And I thought it would be awesome to have leopard high heels to show of my personality and my wild side. I have great plans for my future.
Next I have a lot of eating habits. There I put down pictures of the top foods and drinks I love! I have cantaloupe, goldfish, gushers, orange juice, Oreos, and Gatorade. 1, I always have Gatorade when I am playing sports. I love it because it tastes like fruit juice. Next I love ores, they are thee best cookie in the world! And I love having Oreo competitions with my friends. Also I love gushers. I HAFT to eat them everyday, otherwise I spaz. Just like Gushers I haft to drink a glass of orange juice everyday, otherwise I am very tired. It is like a adults coffee to me. And finally I have goldfish on my powerpoint. Even though I don’t love as much as I use to I still each them because they are always at my house. I may have bad eating habits but I still love to eat.
Also besides eating habits I do have fear and dislike. Fist I have West Alis badgers. They are my basketball rival because they made my basketball team forfeit. It’s a long story but it made me and my stupid so barmy! Next I have a picture of a spider. I am so freak out by them I can even talk about it. I am a total wimp when it comes to spiders. Also I have a clock because If I hear a clock ticking when it is dead silent I can’t concentrate and it bothers me so badly I can’t focus and then I go nuts! Also I have a picture of a girl chewing her gum. I hate it when a person chews there gum so loudly because it sounds so gross and it gets on my nervs. It may seem like I have a lot of pet-peeves but I don’t.
After that I do have a lot a favorites though. The first picture is a volleyball. That represents sport that I love, I am always active in sports. The next picture is a picture of a man. That man is on my favorite T.V show and he is my favorite character. He is the most funny person I know of! Next is a picture of Cookies n’ cream ice cream. I love having it. I am addictive and I just love the taste. That’s the only ice cream I enjoy having. The other picture is a picture of 4 guys in a pool. They are the best and really hot. They are on a T.V show I am addicted to call the buried life. And it’s about a group of guys doing 100 things before they die. My favorite one is Duncan. He is gorgeous. I have ton of things that are my favorite but I can’t mention all of them.
The next slide is a slide of how I usually feel. I have a guy up with his hands with a huge smile because that is how I usually am. I am always happy, next I have a roller coaster because I love the feeling of a rush. It’s like you and floating almost. And last I have a picture of a people jumping off. I love the rush of scardness in my body that I can’t stop because once your off there is no going back, and I guess I love the feeling of being scared. I am usually happy and I love a rush.
Lastly I have a few life experiences. First I have a picture of Mexico. I haven’t gone yet but I am in may and I can’t explain how excited I am. I only been out of the country once and that was Jamaica. I can’t wait to go in the blue water. The next one is a Jonas brothers concert. My friend Alex took me. It was my first concert and it was amazing. I didn’t know it concerts were so fun. But it is really slouchy and everyone is like hitting you. And the next one is a kids night club. It’s like a dancing place for kids. I remember going with my good friends and it was so much fun, and I plan on doing that again soon.
I surely do love my life. It is a lot of fun and I have great occasioning that have and will happen in my life. I plan on having a ton my fun and accomplishing I go for in life. I am sure my life will be like one long rollercoaster. A rush that will always fun that will never end.

No comments:

Post a Comment